1. Only PAID WHPOA members and their guest are allowed to use either lake or park areas. Using the lakes or rec areas without membership is legally considered trespassing.
2. Guest not accompanied by a paid member must have a paid member’s membership card with them.
3. There are to be ABSOLUTELY NO GUNS on or near the water.
4. All swimming, water skiing is done STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. No skiing at anytime on Rainbow Lake. Water skiing only between 9:00am and 8:30pm on Lake Sherwood.
5. Boats are limited to 40MPH and only idle speed when closer than 40 ft. to shore or docks. No speeding or dangerous maneuvers will be allowed on either lake. Violators will be subject to prosecution.
6. Powerboats must have annual stickers purchased from WHPOA on either side of the stern.
7. NO PERSONAL WATERCRAFT
8. No troutline, limb line, jug or yo yo fishing allowed.
9. Fish limits and size restrictions are according to Arkansas Game and Fish Commission. A state fishing license is required.
10. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the lakes or in the parks.
11. No glass containers allowed on the lakes or in the park areas.
12. Signs and notices are posted for the welfare and safety of all members and guests. Please observe them.
13. Lakefront lots are private property and should not be used as public access. Please use proper launching areas and parks.
14. All members have the right and duty to check persons using lakes for their paid up membership card.
15. No vehicle permitted on dams except for work purposes.
16. RAINBOW LAKE IDLE ZONE ONLY
PLEASE KEEP OUR ROADS, LAKES, AND PARKS CLEAN